geoBORDER edgings are an excellent alternative to concrete curbs, wooden fences and palisades, having the advantage over them that they become completely invisible, thanks to which we obtain a natural look of the space we arrange. Edges work well both in the garden and in public places.
Step-by-step installation of the edging at the paving stone
See the video
- The substructure under the pavement should extend approx. 15 cm beyond the edgeline
- Edges must be installed directly on the substructure, not on the subcrust
- Consider the difference of the paver height and the substructure. Edge should reach below the pavement surface-pavers will settle after compaction
- After cutting the base of all edge sections, you can form both inner and outer curves
- The edge can be installed after pavement construction, but only before surface compaction