Below we present information on the collected data and the rules for their processing and use. The use and collection of information about the users of the www.geoproduct.pl website is limited to the minimum necessary for the provision of services at the highest level by the Company.
- The administrator of personal data is a company under the name GEOPRODUCT BEDNARZ GRZESIEK SPÓŁKA JAWNA with its registered office in Grójec (Grójec 23, 63-000 Środa Wielkopolska), entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000898346, for which the registration files are kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, share capital PLN 5,000, NIP: 7861724619, REGON: 388791340, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 61 678 55 00 (referred to as: “GEOPRODUCT or” Company “).
- GEOPRODUCT reserves the right to transfer its Client’s data to another company if:
- it is necessary for the proper performance of services (e.g. organization of transport, courier);
- it is necessary to ensure the security of the service (e.g. shipping insurance);
- it is necessary to collect outstanding debts (e.g. reselling a debt to a debt collection company);
- it is necessary from the point of view of legal provisions (e.g. the obligation to inform law enforcement authorities);
- Customer data and other related marketing, commercial and address information are stored on an external server or fragmentarily on a website server, to the extent that it is possible to provide IT services related to the implementation of the customer’s order.
- The company ensures an adequate level of security of clients’ personal data by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- During the performance of the contract, we do not make decisions in relation to customers that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling. In the event of a change in the Company’s policy in this regard, we will provide customers with information, and if necessary – we will also ask for consent to the processing of personal data and making decisions.
- Providing identification, address and contact data by customers is voluntary, but at the same time it is a condition for the conclusion and performance of the contract. Failure to provide them will result in the inability to conclude and perform the contract.
Type of processed data
- The data and information about the client processed by the company include:
- names and surnames of employees submitting or handling orders;
- names and surnames of the owners of the enterprise or representatives (e.g. members of the management board, proxies);
- company company;
- registered office address of the company;
- delivery addresses of the ordered products;
- company-related email addresses;
- telephone and fax numbers necessary for communication with the client;
- NIP or PESEL;
2. Additional information related to his profile is also stored on the server for information about the client:
- history of inquiries and offers;
- the history of orders;
- order history;
- financial data and history of customer invoices.
Data collection sources
Customer data is obtained using the following methods:
- data provided in contracts, orders, inquiries – provided by letter, e-mail or telephone;
- data provided in the contact forms on the Company’s website;
- data provided when offers are sent to us;
- contact details provided by the customer service office;
- data obtained from public registers (e.g. CEIDG, KRS).
Purposes and basics of data processing
As an administrator, the Company processes Clients’ personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
- for purposes related to the conclusion and performance of the contract, or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR, including contacting persons representing the Customer in connection with the performance of the contract;
- in order to fulfill our legal obligations, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR, including:
- settlement of the contract (including the issuing and storage of invoices and accounting documents) – fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Company resulting in particular from the Accounting Act of September 29, 1994 (including Article 74z);
- consideration of complaints, within the time limit and on the terms specified in generally applicable laws.
- In connection with the implementation of the legitimate interest of the Company, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, including:
- providing payment services, including installment payments – enabling the purchase of goods in installments;
- possible determination, investigation, enforcement of claims or defense against claims being the implementation of legally justified in this interest of the Company – debt collection and conducting court proceedings, and then enforcement proceedings;
- direct marketing of the Company’s products and services – for a legitimate purpose, i.e. promoting the activities conducted by the Company, and if the Customer grants appropriate consent – also for the purpose of sending commercial information by means of electronic communication, telecommunications terminal equipment and automatic calling systems for the purpose of marketing products and services of the Company (in accordance with the Telecommunications Law and the Act on the provision of electronic services);
- handling requests sent using the contact form, other requests – responding to requests and inquiries addressed to the Company, including storing sensitive requests and replies provided in order to maintain the principle of accountability (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- storing data for statistical purposes – having information about the statistics of our activities, which allows us to improve our activities and analytical – in order to better select services and products to the needs of customers, financial analysis of the Company, customer satisfaction surveys;
- archiving and ensuring accountability – the implementation of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts.
- on the basis of the consent granted to the Company, the content of which will define the purpose for which we will process the Customer’s data, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR, including for the purpose of the newsletter.
- When processing the Customer’s personal data, the Company transfers the Customer’s data to other data administrators processing data on their own behalf (i.e. entities conducting postal or courier activities, delivering correspondence or goods to the Customer; banks, financial institutions that settle payments or grant loans, insurers) or data processors. on its behalf, participating in the performance of its activities, i.e. entities providing advisory, audit, legal, tax, accounting services, IT companies, advertising or marketing agencies, who will process data only for the purposes indicated above.
- The data may also be transferred to state authorities or other entities authorized under the law.
- We currently do not plan to transfer your data outside the EEA.
Data storage period
Customers’ personal data will be processed:
for the duration of the Agreement concluded with the Company, and after its completion, in connection with the Company’s legal obligation resulting from generally applicable law (including the storage of accounting evidence), and necessary for the Company to pursue claims in connection with its activities or defend against claims, taking into account the periods of limitation of claims specified in generally applicable provisions of law;
in the case of processing for marketing purposes – for the duration of the contract or until the Customer objects to such processing, depending on which of these events occurs first;
in the case of consent to the processing of data for a given purpose – until the consent is withdrawn;
in order to be accountable, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, they will be stored for the period in which the Company is obliged to keep data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their fulfillment by public authorities.
According to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data (in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR);
- the right to rectify personal data (in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR);
- the right to delete personal data (in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR);
- the right to limit the processing of personal data (in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR);
- the right to transfer personal data (in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR);
- the right to object to the processing of personal data (in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR);
- the right to challenge a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and has legal effects on a person or similarly affects it, in accordance with art. 22 GDPR;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, pursuant to art. 77 GDPR;
- the right to withdraw consent to data processing, in accordance with art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR.
- The scope of each of the items referred to in para. 1 of the above rights results from the above-mentioned provisions of the GDPR. Clients may exercise these rights by sending an application or other type of letter to the address of the Company’s registered office or by sending an e-mail.
- The administrator of geoproduct.pl and sklep.geoproduct.pl sites is the same entity, which enables the exchange of data collected on these sites.
- The cookies we use do not cause virus infections on the user’s computer, nor do they allow for tracking their activity outside the website.
- The websites use the following types of cookies:
-temporary – deleted from the computer’s memory after closing the browser;
-periodic – deleted from computer memory after a certain time interval;
-permanent – kept permanently in the computer’s memory for an unlimited amount of time;
– session – kept on the server side, deleted 15 minutes after leaving the website.
- The user has the option to stop using cookies at any time by properly configuring his browser settings or other system settings.
- Blocking cookies may affect the functionality of the website or even make it impossible to use it.
How cookies are used:
- Cookies collected on the website are stored for the following purposes:
– user login to the website;
– generating website visit statistics;
– matching the promotion to the needs and interests of the user;
– matching the content of the website to the needs and interests of the user;
– handling interactive elements of the website;
– ensuring the security and reliability of the system and the services provided.
- The data collected in cookies may be used to determine the effectiveness of the marketing tools we use, in particular advertising banners and mailing.
With the use of cookie technology, only anonymous statistical data about users is collected.
- The company makes sure that website users are not monitored by external websites using cookies.
- If cookies from external websites appear on the website, it most likely results from the license provisions of additional software (scripts) used on the website and the user is obliged to protect against this type of files on his own (the option to protect against cookies from external websites in the browser).
- The company is not responsible for cookies generated by scripts attached to the website content by the hosting service provider or related services, and for cookies generated on the website by malware installed on the user’s computer.
More information on cookies is available in the “Help” section in the user’s web browser menu or on the following pages:
- Cookies w przeglądarce Internet Explorer
- Cookies w przeglądarce Chrome
- Cookies w przeglądarce Firefox
- Cookies w przeglądarce Opera
- Cookies w przeglądarce Safari