geoSYSTEM G5 max grids can cope with heavy HGV traffic and heavy load areas, while allowing you to maintain the natural character of the land. It levels the surface and thanks to its innovative interlocking system, makes a continous, deformation and dislocation resistant overlay.
- Dimension: 50 x 50 cm
- Cell wall height: 5 cm
- Cell wall thickness: 5 mm
- Cell Size: 49 cells: 6,2 cm x 6,2 cm (one cell size)
- Sheet size: 0.25 sqm
- Weight: 2,3 kg / pc. 9,20 kg / sqm
- Material: PP PE 100% recycling
- Colour: Shades of black
- Dimension stability: +/- 3% (from -30°C to +50°C)
- Durability: More than 15 years
- Biologically active surface: Cells 86% plastic: 14%
- Weight bearing capacity: 450 tonnes / sqm (without filling)
- Maximum axle load: 360 kN
- Environmental impact: Environmentally sound and groundwater neutral. This product is acid, leaches (street salt, acid rains, ammonia etc.) and alcohol resistan
|Pallet - Transist:
||50 sqm = 200 pcs.
50 Layers 4 pcs. each
Dimensions: 100x120x265 cm
Weight: 475 kg
|Pallet - Courier:
||40 sqm = 160 pcs.
40 Layers 4 pcs.
Dimensions: 100x120x220 cm
Weight: 385 kg
|Pack - Courier:
||3 sqm = 12 pcs.
6 Layers 2 pcs. each
Dimensions: 100x50x30 cm
Weight: 31 kg
- Fire Roads performance: In compliance with Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 24 July 2009 fire-fighting water supply and fire road – Dz.U. 2009 no 124 poz. 1030
- Resistance to traffic loads for class G roads according to the standard: PN-EN 1991:2004
- Declared parameters:: according to the National Declaration of Performance
- Certification grounds: National Technical Certification (KOT) - Road and Bridge Research Institute KOT-2019/0318 rev. 1 and Internal Production Quality Control
- Product mark: construction mark B
- National Technical Certification Body: Road and Bridge Research Institute (IBDiM)
- geoPRODUCT installation instructions (7 MB)
- geoPRODUCT retail pricelist 2019 (4 MB)
- geoSYSTEM G5 max – plik CAD.3ds (1 MB)
- geoSYSTEM G5 max – plik CAD.dwg (1,006 KB)
- geoSYSTEM G5 max – plik CAD.dxf (11 MB)
With our products we provide unmatched quality, safety and durability.
geoSYSTEM G5 max is a new product, free from physical and legal defects, which complies with all EU Regulations and is covered with 10-year manufacturer warranty.
Our well experienced engineers, use of sublime materials and cutting-edge production technology guarantee that our customers receive products of unrivaled reliability and longevity. With geoPRODUCT you get ultimate quality and design.
In an unlikely event of having problems with our products, you can contact our specialized team, which will assist you in resolving any issues. With our products we provide unmatched quality, safety and durability.